Looking for a boost in confidence? Motivation to keep going? Reminder of your core values? If so, you’re in the right place.
Affirmations are statements that you can use to achieve balance, security, energy, comfort, confidence, and healing. The list truly goes on.
There are countless ways you can use affirmations, but to put it simply: they are a way to speak what you want, who you are, and who you want to be into existence. They act as a tool to help map out your life and set clear intentions and wants for yourself.
While they don’t have to be said daily, it’s best to get into the habit of using them for encouragement—trust me, your day will be better for it.
Check out these daily affirmations:
- I am enough.
- I am loved and can love.
- I am grateful for all I have.
- I deserve to heal and grow.
- I am proud to wear my truth.
- I am confident in my ability to learn.
- I am an active participant in my life.
- I decide who I let into my life and what affects me.
- I pledge to search for love, honesty, and trust before I look for hate, deceit, and dishonesty.
- I can acknowledge that the light I see in others is the same light that shines in me.
What do you think? Those are my personal affirmations, but did any of them strike a chord within you?
Feel free to create your own personalized affirmations! All you need is an intention or appreciation and an action or feeling and boom—you’re affirmation is formed.
I encourage this process because you can learn a lot about your self that may not have been clear if you haven’t taken the time to reflect on what you want out of life and why.
What do you think about these affirmations? Do you have any of your own you use regularly? Share with our community in the comments below!